Monday, August 23, 2010

One smart cookie!

One of Cadence's favorite things to do is dig trough my purse and her diaper bag. She enjoys inspecting everything and seeing if she can figure out how it works. She has really liked the package of wipes for a while. I think she likes how much noise it makes. I tell you, she is getting smarter everyday!

First she pulled out the package of wipes...

She worked until she got the top flipped open...

Pulled out ONE wipe...


Then closed the wipes...

2 days ago I found a wipe on the floor. I looked and couldn't figure out where it had come from, so I decided that I had left it out. Then I found another one yesterday and thought Jake was being careless when he changed her diaper. Turns out Cady is just one smart cookie!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't believe she is nearly ONE either!! So I know how you feel, but then again, I can't believe Kylee will be 2 in a month!! :) Times flies!!

    That is so funny that she is finding the wipes; Kylee has the shirt she is wearing too!!

    I loved the preg. help center thing. I had no idea how much they did and how many people they impact. AMAZING!! So excited to go to the dinner as well!!

    ReplyDelete