Saturday, August 14, 2010

Confused!

Jake is working today. He is also working tomorrow. I am pretty much confused all the time about what day it is. Humph! I think this schedule could drive me insane. I'm pretty sure today is Saturday, but I'll know for sure what day it is when I show up at church tomorrow. If no one is there, I'll know I'm off a day or two.

Do you know what this is?
The box says: "Electrical Plug Protectors"

The website says:
"Plug protector covers one electrical socket each and clip to electrical cord when outlet is in use. Covers deter children from putting sharp objects or fingers into unused electrical outlets."

As it turns out...



They don't deter my child from doing anything! Instead they attract her to the wall, where she is able to pull the plug protector out of the socket and put it into her mouth. Evidently to her it looks like a Binky! So in her little mind we have plugged binkies into the walls all over the house for her convenience...
SUPER!

1 comment: