Friday, June 3, 2011

20 months!

Can you believe that this little girl is 20 months old today?
I sure can't. It seems like only yesterday...well, you know. I guess everyone feels that way about their children. I'm sure I'll feel the same way 15 years from now.
I mean, we are no longer in the teens of months, we are in the twenties of months!
We are getting ever closer to...2!!!




Sometimes I wonder what this sweet little girl will become.
What amazing life will the Lord call her into?


Maybe she will be a great decorator and bring Life into all the places she touches.

Or maybe she will be the person people look at to create the next fashion trends ;)

Maybe she will become a business woman and share her faith on the phone with people everyday.

Maybe she will become a dentist...

 and share Jesus with the world, one smile at a time.

What ever it is that she becomes, I'm sure it will be wonderful.
I'm just so glad that Jesus gave her to me!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post!! I like to dream like that too. She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete