Saturday, October 30, 2010

An update and some Pumpkin Pickin'

Thursday night Jake and I went to the West Texas Rehab's annual Dinner Show. It was tons of fun and we heard some really great music. The lead singer from Alabama (Randy Owen), the lead singer from Lonestar (Richie McDonald), and the lead singer of Restless Heart (Larry Stewart) all sang together. They played some of each groups most popular songs and then played a few that hadn't even been recorded. It was great!

This last week, we celebrated my sisters birthday. My mom and I took her for a girls night out. We hit up a few of our favorite places and had each part of the meal at a different place. Fun, fun!

Every year at this time I see tons of pics of little ones at their local pumpkin patch. Jake and I went a few years ago to a pumpkin farm and got to pick our own. It was a lot of fun, so it just seemed like the right thing to take Cady to see the pumpkins. I wanted Jake to get to go and today was our chance. After tomorrow, the pumpkin patches here will be closed.

 As you can see she is really excited about going to see the pumpkins...

 She wouldn't look at the camera because she was too busy checking everyone out.



She really liked the gourds.


Daddy helping her to sit on a pumpkin. Too silly! 

 Throwing the little pumpkins out of the bucket...Yikes!

Too Heavy!!!

This one's my size!

Wow!

How about these?


We had such a good time!


1 comment: