Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mom of the Year Award!

Did you know that there is a Mom of the Year Award???



Yea, I didn't get it. I got the TERRIBLE Mother award!
Cady was playing today, chatting away and then BAM!
one miss step and I watched her in slow-motion fall and smack
her little face on Jake's guitar case.
It was SOOOO sad! I ran over and scooped her up, checking her mouth
nose, forehead... and there it was by her eye...



She was crying when I picked her up, but I guess the look
on my face was funny. As soon as I started checking her
up and down she started laughing. I put ice on it in hopes
of keeping the swelling down. She threw a bigger fit about that
than she did when she got the boo-boo.
By the time she went to bed it was strawberried,
blue bruised, and swollen :(
When I talked to Jake tonight (He is GA again) I told him that
I was worried about what people will think when they
 see her big, black eye. He said not to worry.
I hope he's right.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been the recipient of the "TERRIBLE MOM" award many times! Example:(http://dawsondelights.blogspot.com/2009/07/worst-mom-ever.html) Cady will survive and you will too:) Hope her boo-boo gets better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they fall like that on our time!? Mine hit his head in the tub and got a nice bruise on his head!! ugh!! they are sooo strong!!!

    ReplyDelete