Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures

Jake safely made it home at 10 o'clock Friday morning. I'm not sure what time that means he had to get up, but I bet it was early. While he was making his way home, Cady and I headed to the JBF Sale and didn't find ANYTHING... evidently the trick is to find a way to get in on the Pre-Sale. Oh, well. Better luck next time.
On Saturday I got to go INSIDE Jake's work. I have been in the parking lot several times, and in the security office once. It is just such a restricted place. However, this weekend they had a Family Weekend and let everyone in. I was pumped! It was very cool, and I have a much better understanding of exactly what Jake does...It only took 5 years.
Over all it was a relaxing weekend that gave Jake and I time to spend together and catch up. God is so good!
So, my cousin (who, by the way, has a MUCH better camera than I) took some 1st Bday pics of Cady for me. Then she came to the little party we had and took some more pics, so I thought I'd share a few...




 Being timid with the cupcake.

That was pretty good! I'll take some cake off the bottom!

There we go! 2 hands! YUM!

Our pretty cupcakes!
(There were a few white ones for the little people, so they wouldn't be dyed from head to toe)



As a side note, I think I will ask for a better camera (AGAIN) this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment