Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1 & 28

My sweet little girl is now 1 year old! It's amazing to me how fast time goes by. Jake and I were talking about how just the other day, I was at the same point in my pregnancy with Cady that I am now in with Wyatt. Any yet, here we are. On Saturday we had a little family get together to celebrate!

The Birthday Girl! 
(I would like to make a side note here, that her shoes were very cute!!! you just can't see them in this pic.)

We served brisket, beans, chili-cheese grits w/ the fixing's and
then had cupcakes for desert!

Many family members came to help us celebrate the BIG EVENT!


 YUM-O!

Then it was cupcake time! Cadence was so funny. First she flipped it upside down and just pulled the cake part off the bottom (she usually doesn't like icing very much), but by the end she was double-fisting her cupcake and shoveling it in!


She thought that her momma needed some too, so she shared =)
Sweet girl!

Then we took a really fast bath, and opened presents.



It was TONS of fun, and I am so glad that our families could be there with us!

Yesterday, we celebrated Jake's 28th Birthday. Poor guy started off the day sick in bed. It was very sad. However, by the end of the day, he was up to eating a big birthday dinner and doing a little celebrating and gift opening.

Jake's sister scrap booked him a book...

It was all about the adventures of his crazy chin-hair. It was SO funny!



You know what makes me laugh? Far Cady's b-day she got toys and books, some pictures and a piggy bank. You know what Jake wanted for his birthday???
 Attachments for his weed-eater (or week-whacker, depending on what part of the country you live in).
VERY EXCITING!!! lol!








1 comment:

  1. VERY CUTE PARTY!! LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS!! AND I SAW HWE SHOES ON FACEBOOK AND YES, THEY WERE CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete