Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Makin' Her Moma Laugh!

Cady is SO much fun! I find myself laughing at her little quirks all day, every day. She is just so stinkin’  cute!

 
(Being a bee, talking on the phone)


It’s amazing to me that as I watch her play each day I am actually watching her develop problem-solving skills and seeing her little mind grow.  

(Trying the change the channel on the TV)

(Outside BBQing at Grandmomma and Grandaddy's)


 Every morning our routine begins:


- Cady wakes up, and comes and cuddles with mommy in bed for just a few minutes (usually because I’m hoping that just MAYBE she will decide she doesn’t really want to be awake at 6)

- Mommy gets tired of being tackled, so we come into the living room, get a cup of milk and cuddle while we watch the sun come up

- Breakfast

- Cady has a little personal playtime while mommy does a few chores! (Sometimes Cady helps!)



While she plays by herself, I love watching her!!! Recently she has come up with several hiding places in the house; the bathtub , the seat in the jumperoo, the space between the couch cushion and the arm,  and her little canvas toy bin. It’s so neat to see how she will put something in one of those places, and then later in the day go get it when she is ready to play with it again. (Also, if you're ever here and something of yours is missing, these are the first places to look!)
Yesterday she was trying to hold all these rings. I watched as she figured out that if she would put them up on her arms, she could carry them all. It made her VERY happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment