Monday, September 20, 2010

Things

When Jake is gone there are 2 things that I really like to do.

Thing #1:
I watch movies...LOTS of movies. Pretty much anything that I have been wanting to see and haven't had time for. With Cadence this is not quite as easy as when it was just me left behind. Last night we watched "Letters to Juliet". It was a really sweet movie. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a clean, sweet, girly movie. I'll let you know if I watch anyting else worth renting.

Thing #2:
I rearrange... I'm not sure why, but when Jake is gone it always seems to be a good time to take on this task. Probably because Jake HATES it...and I like it! So today I got all the stuff moved out of the front room into the office...

It is a total disaster now, so this is what I will be working on the rest of the week. I did get all of Cady's furniture moved into her new room and all set up. Other than pictures being hung, her room is all done...YAY! And Wyatt's room will be ready to paint as soon as I take all Cadence's stuff off the walls.


1 more thing:
Yesterday at Church we had a guest speaker. A guy by the name of Dr. Jerry Pipes. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! He spoke at the morning worship service and then again yesterday afternoon. He talked about Christian families and how to raise your kids to remain focused on Christ. Did you know that 96% of kids raised in the Church end up leaving the Faith? How sad! Anywho, if your interested look him up. I got both of his books last night. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to teach my kids in a way that they are locked on to Christ for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment