Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Ode...

So..............
Jake is still gone, but Cadence and I have been busy girls! 

 Cady is sleeping well in her new room...

the spare bedroom.office is coming along...
slowly,
and Cady's quilt for her bed is coming along...

I think it will be super cute when it's all done.
I decided to go really simple with it because it's my first go at sewing bed-stuff. I'll post another pic when it's all done.

AND NOW...
AN ODE TO MY HUSBANDS PLACE OF BUSINESS
"What the H-E-double hockey sticks???" (I mean that in the most respectful and loving way)
The end.

I was talking to Jake last night (he's still in Germany) and he told me that he received a work email saying that he was needed in Atlanta immediately for a work project. He was to fly out of Germany and be there today. After talking to his boss and a few other people he is staying in Germany to finish his meetings there and then coming home on Friday...and then leaving Sunday night. Would you like to know how long he will be gone???? 2 & 1/2 to 4 weeks!!!!! He SHOULD get to come home for Cady's B-Day party though... :-/
I know that God uses all things to teach us, mold us and prepare us for the future...I'm learning. :)


1 comment:

  1. The quilt is so cute, and I love that pink color!! Sorry Jake is gone so long; it looks like you are getting alot done!!

    ReplyDelete