Friday, September 24, 2010

Here and gone...

Jake is currently on a plane headed home! Cady and I are SO excited! :)
Sunday he is headed to Georgia. :( We are very sad about that. But I guess that's life. It is just such a blessing that we are living back in TX and close to our families! I'm not sure what we would do without Jake for a month if we lived somewhere else right now.
I know that it is also such an honor that Jake was one of the people that was asked to help with this project. Of all the people in the company all over the world, one of the 4 people that they wanted was my husband. That must mean that he is doing a good job!
I'm sure that over the coarse of the next 2&1/2+ weeks I will have good days and bad days, but I know that God is with me holding my hand. In one of my most favorite songs ever there is a line that says, "You never said it would be easy, You only said I'd never go alone," That's how I feel right now, and there is just great peace in knowing that.
On to other things...yesterday I went paint hunting... There are 3 colors on Wyatt's bedding that I really thought might look really good on the walls. I bought samples and painted little patches on the walls...
So.... I'm thinking that the blue is a definite no...the cream is okay but may be too close to the trim color. Right now I'm leaning towards the green. Plus, green is supposed to be a soothing/calming color. That's what we want, calm and soothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment