Thursday, July 29, 2010

Doctor, Doctor

SOOOOO, I went to the see the doc yesterday. I must admit that I do not totally understand the need for all the appointments. This is how it went:
  • Total craziness downstairs. All the poor little old people can't figure out the registration process. So it takes me 20 minutes to get through the line so the lady can make sure that my phone number and address have not changed in the last 4 weeks (this process takes 30 seconds)
  • Get upstairs and hand the receptionist my piece of paper with name and address.
  • Open book and read 1 page, get called in
  • Weight in and Pee in a cup
  • Go into room get BP taken, and nurse asks how I'm feeling
  • Read 2 pages, Doc comes in, asks how I'm feeling, listen to baby's heart rate.
  • Make appt for next time.
It seems to me that I could call in my weight and BP each week and save us all time, and me money! Oh well! I know that it is all part of the process. It just seems like way too much doctor!
So, everything is great! My pee is great! My blood pressure is great! and the baby's heart rate is great! Plus another GREAT thing is that we ARE going to find out the sex of the baby this time! And out appointment is in 2 weeks! Yay!



Also, Cadence went swimming for the first time the other day! She LOVED it! The pool was salt water (lightly salted) and she loved the way the water tasted. It was so funny! I was so glad that she liked it! She loves splashing and laying back in the water.

On another note...
Cadence's daddy may not be able to feed her anymore. Somehow when daddy is in charge of the feeding it is a total mess! As you can see, something here has gone wrong! LOL!

/-++--/***************** (Cadence says "hi!")

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you get to find out in 2 WEEKS!!! They way I look at it is, it's a surpise now or a surprise later. Both are surprises!! But glad y'all are finding out!!

    It must be a daddy thing because Jason still lets Kylee eat whatever and get it wherever!! Kind of annoying!! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete