Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly update

The weeks seem to whizz by. I'm not sure where they go, but they go fast. It seems as though for the time being I am going to be a weekly blogger...so be it. Right now sleep is a valuable commodity, so I always choose to do that first. :)

The happenings:
Cady playing with her Uncle Ryan (not ACTUALLY an Uncle, but a really good friend) last Friday. She was showing him her animal puzzle. It is very noisy! It "moo"s and "baa"s and "quack"s every time you plug a piece in. Cady loves it; her mom and dad...not so much.



On Saturday the weather was so beautiful. We went out and worked in the yard and turned the sprinklers on to check for leaks.

Cadence LOVED IT!!!

She got SO wet! It was tons of fun, but we had to go in when she started shivering.

Wyatt still just chills out most of the day. For a while he felt as thought someone should be holding him ALL the time. His mommy (a.k.a. Me) had a very hard time getting anything done. However for the last few days it seems to be getting better.
He has really been putting on the weight recently! He is just almost to long for his 0-3 month clothes. I can't believe how fast he is growing. We have an appointment for his 2 month check-up next week. It will be exciting to see how good we are doing.

I am one of those crazy mom's that plug in all the codes that you get in the boxes of diapers and wipes. This is our new toy that we just traded our points in for! Cady is still trying to figure out how it works (looks like it could take a while), but for now she is enjoying traying.

This is my new hand-me-down. I'm very excited! I have been walking with the kids but it is difficult to get up much speed when you are pushing one in a stroller and the other is strapped to your chest. So now I have a new helper! I've used it a few times already and it's wonderful. Hopefully many pounds will be lost on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment