Friday, March 18, 2011

Anniversary

Yesterday was Jake and I's 4th Anniversary. I am really so thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing, christian man. Everyone knows I didn't deserve the redeeming love that Christ has blessed me with; I am so grateful Jesus brought it into my life anyway!
For the occasion my sweet hubby gave me 2 REALLY wonderful gifts. A couple of weeks ago I convinced Jake that we should go look at a furniture store that was closing. We had already been to a few that hadn't really been that good so I expected this one to be the same. I was really excited when we walked in and the prices were really good. We ended up bringing home a night stand for Wyatt's room and a whole bedroom set for our room! I am so excited!! Our room has always been the junk room, but now it looks really nice. I LOVE it!
Then last night he gave me one of the sweetest, most thoughtful gifts; he took today off. so we lounged around all morning and then I went and got a pedicure (I really needed one and was so thankful to have a gift certificate!). Then, later this afternoon I am going to Hobby Lobby. It has been a really great day!

A few weeks ago we had some pictures taken by a professional photographer. She did a really great job. If you are interested you can check out her site here. She was just so patient with us and amazing with the kids. These are a few that I really like:




Last week Amber brought AA and Lane over to play. Cady loves her little 4 wheeler but is scared to push the button that makes it go. AA does not have the same issue. She LOVES to push the button...


Poor Jake had to run all around the house following them because neither one knows how to steer! It was so funny! They would bump into something and AA would never let off the button.

Wyatt is getting bigger and bigger. He is also very strong. This week we pulled out the Bumbo and he can already sit up in it for a couple of minutes. He has also rolled over 3 times from his belly to his back. The first time I thought it was an accident...but I don't know. 3 times just this week!


Cady has claimed the Bumbo as her own. She gets a little upset when we let Wyatt sit in HER chair.

She really is a sweety though! Learning how to not be selfish is a hard lesson. One that many of us are still learning! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Cady hugging the bear, it's so sweet. She has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husband taking the day off = Best Anniversary gift ever!! Way to go, Jake! I think I will ask for that (and a house keeper) next year:) Happy 4 years to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete