Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

 Isn't that just the sweetest picture? Jake was able to spend a LOT more time at home over the last 2 weeks and Cady just ate it up! She LOVED the extra time with her daddy!

While we were out at Jake's parents a few days ago Cadence did the cutest thing (I mean she's always doing a bunch of cute stuff, but this time I got pictures)! When we share something with Cady we often bite what ever it is in half so that it's not too big for her. This particular night she was having some peanuts for a snack. Grandma would hand her one and she would bite it in half...
Then she would feed the other half to Annie (the dog). 
What a sweet girl wanting to share.

On Thursday, we had our annual get together of the families that grew up in church at Veribest. It's amazing how much our little group has grown...

Here are all the kids and their spouses 

And here we are with all of our additions... 

And all that started with this:
Crazy, hu?


Well, as of yesterday I am 38 weeks pregnant. This is territory that is all new to me. Earlier today Cady and I went to the grocery store. It took me an hour to recover! Then when I tried to get up off the couch, I got stuck. I had to sit there for 5 more minutes trying different maneuvers to get UP! I finally just laid down and rolled off... (just kidding it's not quite that bad, yet.)
I go to the Doc tomorrow, so we will see what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment