Monday, December 20, 2010

It's all in how you look at it.

On Saturday night Jake, Cady and I headed out to a wedding. While we were there a girl told me that she thought I was only 3 months prego (evidently I currently look similar to what a family member of hers looked like when they were about 3 months along). She was surprised when I told her that I am 36 weeks. I have to admit, I was feeling pretty good about myself :)

Then at church yesterday, a friend of ours said, "Nicole you look miserable!"
Honestly, I don't feel miserable at all. Things are definitely getting more difficult. Like, for example, bending over to pick something up, painting my toenails, holding Cady for a long time, walking for long distances, standing up for a long time, eating, standing up, and I'm not sleeping as well. But all that stuff is normal and I'm at the end of this pregnancy. So, I just said that I was a little tired from the wedding the night before.
Then, after church a lady that I have never seen came up and said, "Honey when are you due? Like, Yesterday?"
Humph! As you can imagine, I was not quite as pleased with this assessment of my appearance!
I think I'm just going to stay home until he decides to come out...

2 comments: