Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1 of 2

I really hope that EVERYONE had an amazing Christmas! We sure did here in the Hamilton House, even though it was a very busy few days (I don't know if it really was or if it's just because I'm dragging around an extra 30 pounds :) ) Christmas Eve we spent out with Jake's parents. We went to a very nice Candle Light Service and then headed to their home for our traditional get together which includes a few extended family members. It was really very good to see everyone. Cady had lots of fun playing with the Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles and opening gifts.






We stayed there over night and then had a wonderful breakfast with the Hamilton clan and exchanged gifts there.



I LOVE this picture. Jake is warming up to play Santa and pass out the gifts. Evidently it requires some *special* stretches! 

Cady was spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! It was so much fun. I loved that she was able to really be a part of all the Christmas Traditions this year. 

Daddy helping Cady to open her new purse (from Grandma and Aunt Jamie) that was full of bracelets! 

Cady was not the only one who was spoiled, Grandma and Pawpaw did a pretty good job of spoiling all of us!

After the morning there, we headed to our house to see what Santa Clause brought for Cady.



We opened a few presents at home, unloaded and reloaded the car and the Headed to my Mom and Dad's.
Again Cady was spoiled, spoiled, spoiled (and her mommy and daddy too!) !


 


It was so good to get to spend our Christmas day with all of our favorite people! By the end of the day we were all pooped!

Oh, yea! Can you tell what my sweet hubby gave me for Christmas???


I was SOOOO excited to get my camera! YAY for ME! I also got the 2nd lens that goes with it from my in laws! Wow-wee! Sure made me a happy, spoiled, fat lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment