Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleepless Nights

     Cadence slept a total of 2 hours last night. Maybe it was more, but I'm sure that is a pretty good estimate. And as if that wasn't tiring enough, now she is a grouchy beast! She doesn't have fever, so that makes me feel better, but I would really like to lay this little girl down for a nap and when she wakes up I would like for her to be my sweet little girl again. It's not looking good, but the afternoon could bring a new attitude. I am so tired! Oh, well there's always hope for tonight.
    Last night I told Jake about starting this blog. He was NOT impressed. Instead he told be horror stories about how people read about your life, and then they think they know you. They google your name and address and come dig through your garbage to learn more about you and then break into the house when he's not here...UMMM SCARY! then he says, "or maybe that's chatting."  ......?

1 comment:

  1. Haha..that's hilarious! No Jake, I don't think blogging is that dangerous! ;)

    ReplyDelete