Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blessings...

Our Home! We are so excited to have it! What a huge blessing in our lives.

My sweet Cadence. She is so adventurous and wants to inspect EVERYthing!

Do you ever think about the things that God has blessed you with and think that God is just so Good!?! I'm feeling that way today! God has recently blessed my family with a new home and allowed us to have time close to our families again. He has also blessed me with a great husband, and a beautiful little girl. There is money for food, our cars work, we have clothes and shoes (maybe a few too many pairs!), and the list goes on and on. Sometimes I am amazed by how many little blessings God grants me each day, blessings that sometimes I'm afraid I brush off as "luck" or something. Like for instance, this a.m. Cadence slept in until after 7, it was so great to get a little extra sleep. At Walmart today I was able to find a check-out line with hardly anyone in it (that NEVER happens)! Mom was able to get off work a little earlier that usual, so we got to eat lunch together and have a great visit. My Father-in-law dropped off a lawn mower this afternoon, and now we can mow our jungle of a yard (that we have managed not to kill!). I just can't help but think that even those are God's little ways of showing me His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment