Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stuff and Things

I'm behind...WAY behind. So, here's what's been going on here.

It snowed. Really it's pretty amazing. There was actually enough of it to play in. Cady and her good friend, Mer-Mer, had a blast together. Cady still asks about the snow every day. She wants to know when it will come back. "I don't know," I tell her, "We'll just have to ask Jesus for some more."



Wyatt really liked it outside, but after crawling around in the snow he would get cold and wet. Then he would cry. So snow was not Wyatt's favorite thing.

Wyatt had his 1 year check up last Wednesday. It went really well (other that all the shots!). He is 22 pounds and 9 ounces, and he is 29&1/2 inches tall, which means that he is right in the 50th percentile for both. A good sized little boy. He has 6 teeth, three on the top and three on the bottom (which I think is really weird so I can't wait for the 4th ones to pop in and even everything up!). He STILL isn't walking. As a matter of fact he isn't even interested. When you try to get him to, he just sits down. He did, however, take 3 steps for me on Sunday! It was so exciting!! Since then, nada.


Jake has a new job. It's still with the same company, just a new title. Now he responsible for a whole group of people. I know he'll be great. He's been practicing getting up earlier, because starting Monday morning, he needs to be at work by 6:15. We (mostly I mean I am) are hoping that this will start bringing him home earlier. Only time will tell.
I went to a training this weekend. I have been taking a class at the gym for a while now and REALLY like it. After learning my instructor will be leaving this summer, she told me she thought I would make a good replacement for her. After thinking about it a while, I decided to go for it. I had a blast and met some really great people. I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

Cady is such a sweet little girl. I learned yesterday, that at school, when a new little kid comes in she is the one to help them feel welcome. She will tell them it's okay and pat their back and tell them there mommy will be back soon. Isn't that SO sweet? You're looking at one proud momma!

I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember... 

No comments:

Post a Comment