Saturday, November 5, 2011

singing!

Tonight I am singing for joy!
SERIOUSLY!
Singing out loud, in my head, in my heart.
Why you ask?
Because tonight, for the very first time, my sweet little girl said our bedtime prayer. It was amazing!! As I sat there and listened to her words I was just so awed that my little girl is talking to the Savior all by herself. "Thank you, Jesus. I love you. Amen".
Isn't that really what we want Jesus to know?
 -that we are so grateful for all the things in our lives because each and every one comes from His hand.
-that we love Him, and our hearts belong to Him.
I wonder where God would take us if there were more prayers like that in our lives; if we stopped asking for things and spent more time thanking Him and telling him how in love with Him we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment