Tuesday, November 1, 2011

O.C.WHAT?

Yesterday Cady and her cousin, AA, were playing with Play Dough at the kitchen table. They were having such a good time rolling snakes, balls, and squeezing little turtles out of this little molding thing. In the middle of it all my sweet hubby looks over and starts lecturing the girls about how they can't mix the colors of the dough, because when you do that it just ruins it. I told him to leave them alone, they're two after all, and when you're 2 it doesn't matter if you mix the colors. His reply was, "It must just be my OCD kicking in."

Here is a picture of the chair by Jake's side of the bed...

 Here is Jake's bed side stand...

 Here is a picture of Jakes work bench...


"O.C.WHAT???" - yea, that's what I said too.

Here are a few other pictures from our weekend...



I'll post our costume pics later!



1 comment:

  1. Please email me that pic of Aidyn and Cady- it's so cute!! Jake is not OCD, he just doesn't like anyone messing up his play dough...

    ReplyDelete