Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It was kind of sad, but mostly gross...

There was a death today...poor guy. I'm sure he didn't see it coming.

I was hanging up clothes in Wyatt's room. Cady was playing with his baby-gym and talking to me. All of a sudden I looked down at her to see a caterpillar wrap it's body around her thumb as she pulled the other end. Part of it stuck to her finger as the other part fell to the floor.
I'm almost positive that as he was taking a stroll across the beautiful ocean scenery that is on the play mat, he didn't even for a moment think that a toddler was about to scoop him up and pull him to pieces.
I sucked all the air out of the room, I gagged, I shivered. GROSS!
The part that bothers me the most about the whole thing is....
THERE WAS A CATERPILLAR IN MY HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment