Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy, busy!

Wow-wee


Here in the Hamilton House we have been busy, busy! I guess the beautiful weather just does that to you; makes you want to get out and DO STUFF. Can you believe it, 70 and 80 degree weather in the middle if February? I can either, but we have been eating it up. We have been playing outside, running errands and having a blast.

My sweet hubby had a wonderful opportunity over the weekend. He was able to see what it's really like staying home with the kids. The only thing is that I was here to help. Both of the kids were having a winey weekend and being very needy. By the end of the weekend Jake was telling me how he couldn't get anything done between playing with Cady, Changing diapers, holding Wyatt, etc... Hmmm. :)

For the last few nights and days, my little boy had not been sleeping very much. Like, only 1 to 1&½ hours at a time. Do you know what he wanted to do while he was awake? If you answered EAT then you are correct! Man, I was SOOOOooooo tired! God must have known that I was just about at the breaking point, because as of last night we are back on a regular schedule. Thank you Jesus!

Here are a few Hamilton House pic:

Cady getting her own breakfast (Cheez-it's)
 
 
Getting a drink...or trying to

Passed out

also, passed out

Oh my gosh! He is so strong! He can already put all his weight on his legs and hold his head up (for a few seconds)

Yumming up a spoon of peanutbutter

being a stinker

A sweet smile! For some reason in this picture he looks a little bug-eyed...

Our super cute church outfit!

Cheese!

Hello! Talking on a piece of paper.

Shhh, seeping! (I spelled it that way on purpose)

Wearing her sunglasses like Momma does, sort of...

"Ohhh" Talkin' to his Momma

Cady thought she needed to put her baby in the swing too!
That's all I have time for today, until I write again...

No comments:

Post a Comment