Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blessings

Today, Wyatt smiled at me really big, on purpose, for the first time. It was so stinking sweet that I burst into tears! He's given those little random smiles before, but this one was different. I was talking to him and smiling and he looked up at me and smiled back. This mommas heart jumped with joy. I'll try to catch a picture of it so you can share in my happiness!
Cady has been a toot recently. I have decided that I'm not cleaning the house anymore. It has become pointless. I pick it up, and she gets it back out... Yesterday I had just finished mopping and vacuuming the house and she got a box of crackers out of the pantry (evidently I didn't close the door all the way). There were smashed crackers from the door of the pantry all the way through the living room and into her bedroom where she dumped the box out onto the floor. So I did it all again. : /
For those of you who don't know, or haven't thought about it in a while I just wanted to say:
   - I serve an AWESOME and MIGHTY God
     and
   - Prayer works
Just wanted you to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment