Thursday, February 28, 2013

Views


Here are a few of the images I captured while we were in New Jersey a while back. It was a great trip! It is just such a different place there, and I kind of miss it. Many great friendships were built during our time there. It's always nice to have a chance to go back and visit.

On my flight into Newark, there was a lady behind me. As we were pulling in she mentioned that she could already "smell the smog". I laughed out loud! You couldn't smell anything. But seeing images like this one, which is actually steam, I see why she thought she did. :)




This is the tree at the entrance to the Grand Central Market. It's hung upside-down and has a bunch of crystals hanging off it. Jake and I had never been. It was a pretty neat little gourmet market. 

I had forgotten how tall everything is in The City. 

Jake and I even had a little time to head down to the Shore This is where the boardwalk was before Storm sandy came through. Our friends have a home three houses up from the beach, and actually had no damage to their house. They were counting there blessings!

It was a great chance to see some different views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment