Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sick and Tired

Everyone in our house has been sick. I guess it's just that time of year. First it was Cady, then Wyatt joined in and just as they started getting better I got it too. Jake had a day of the "not feel goods" but he seems to have missed the worst of it, thankfully.

Have I told you that Wyatt is still not walking? I'm sure I have because I find it FRUSTRATING! He is 13 months old and won't walk.  I'm not saying he CAN'T walk, he just won't. You can do anything you can think of to try to lure him into taking a few steps and he's not going to do it. Every now and then he will take a few steps, but won't just take off.

He can do this:



but, be is NOT going to walk. If you ask him to walk he says, "Na!" meaning "no". I am having a hard time being patient and waiting for him to decide to do it. AHHHH!

In other news:

My children had a wonderful sleepover with their Aunt Amber this past weekend. Except for me turning around to talk to them in the car a few times, and tip-toeing through the house thinking it was so quiet because they were napping, it was great. They had chocolate for breakfast, and I got to sleep through the night. It was a wonderful trade! :)

It snowed again on Sunday. Cady was super excited! As we drove home from her sleepover the big flakes started to fall. "Jesus make it snow, Mommy!" She was right, we have been praying that Jesus would send more snow, and he did.



Because of the brief cold spell, we thought we would light our first fire in the fireplace. To celebrate we roasted mini-marshmallows. At first Cady was upset that we weren't letting her eat them, but she caught on and loved it!


I love this picture. I wish it was brighter, but oh well.


I hope that everyone is having a spectacular Valentines Day. 
Until next time,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment